Sensitive Skin Causes And Treatment Tips
How to take care of and choose the right skin care products May help accelerate the recovery of the skin back to health. You can have healthy skin as before. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
Signs of sensitive skin
Many people who use certain facial skin care products get irritated with the perception. That they have sensitive skin. But in fact it may be caused by allergy to one of the ingredients in that product. Including the use of products in the skin. Excessive amounts can cause irritation. By way of observing whether you have sensitive skin or not, you can do the following:
- Easily reddened skin. This symptom usually occurs immediately after exposure to a stimulus such as using facial cleansing foam. or strong winds even if it seems normal But it could be a symptom of sensitive skin from rosacea, a condition in which capillaries on the face break. together with small nodules on the chin, cheeks and nose
- Flaky flaky skin. This symptom often occurs with skin that lacks moisture. This may cause by prolonged use of products containing exfoliants such as glycolic acid, retinoids, AHA or BHA.
- Burning skin, easily blistered skin People with have a weaker and more fragile skin barrier than normal people. May cause skin sensitivity to components Which may cause irritation after using products such as cosmetics, cleaning agents skin care products, etc.
- itching from dry is not only prone to irritation. But it may also result in the skin retaining less moisture. This causes dryness of the skin and subsequent itching of the skin.
The cause of sensitive skin Sensitive skin can occur for many reasons. Whether it’s various types of skin disorders, the skin lacks moisture. or exposure to weather that negatively affects the skin for a long time as follows
- Internal Factors can cause by internal factors. like heredity that may pass on abnormal skin conditions Or increasing age may result in a decrease in skin strength. In addition, diseases and skin disorders are among the internal factors.